Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Self-governed Hospitalist Council with high physician satisfaction and retention.
- Located along the Emerald Coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal vibe and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Residents of enjoy year-round recreation ranging from kayaking and fishing to music festivals, museums and the symphony.
- Occasional night coverage.
- Hospitalist Opening in Florida Panhandle - High Earning Potential.
- International airport for easy travel.
- 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Signing bonus of $25, benefit package.
- Join a progressive and physician led team of 22 Hospitalists at a 500 bed tertiary care facility.
- In addition to no state income tax, there are some of the best public and private schools in the state and as well as higher education institutions.
- Base salary plus quality and productivity bonuses - physicians in the group earn $260,000 - $350,000 plus.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.