Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to the ideal location and supreme earning potential, we have already received a high-volume of applicants.
- Enjoy a mix of inpatient and outpatient medicine while earning top-end income with a robust base salary and unlimited bonus potential.
- Live in a coastal paradise with over 60 miles of soft sandy beaches on the Grand Strand and beyond.
- Choice of school options within the third-largest school district in SC.
- Join an established, busy, well-respected practice of two physicians and one Nurse Practitioner - they need another physician soon to keep up with demand.
- Recruiting due to growth, not replacement - get busy, and earning, from day one.
- We are seeking Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates and completely accepting of 2017 Residents/Fellows and J-1 and H1B visa candidates.
- Strong referral sources among your comprehensive multi-specialty group consisting of 19 offices, including 8 primary care offices - a total catchment area of nearly 500,000.
- Professionally, take advantage of this opportunity to join an established, well-respected community Internal Medicine group with the support of a 220-bed hospital with a strong demand for your services.
- 2-year partnership track potential - have some skin in the game and boost your earnings.
- Whether you fill your weekends with family friendly activities, soothing sails across the sea or immerse yourself in the boisterous night life, Myrtle Beach is the ideal place to live and work.
- Live on Myrtle Beach with this Exceptional Internal Medicine Opportunity.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Fantastic shopping at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Barefoot Landing, Market Commons and numerous outlets and indoor malls.
- Well-above-average base salary plus unlimited RVU bonus production - high demand equals high potential earnings - as well as sizeable signing and relocation bonus.
- Enjoy the support of a modern, 220-bed community hospital.
- Unlimited entertainment options including beach and ocean activities, concerts and festivals, events and special conventions, hunting and fishing, and arts.
- Choose between strong public schools and a dozen distinct private schools.
- Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation.
- Relocation is easy with a generous relocation and sign-on bonus.
- Apply today.
- One of the nation's top tourist destinations, nearly 14 million visitors annually, because of the city's warm subtropical climate and extensive beaches.
- Great Mix of Work and Play with Top-End Earning Potential.
- International airport to access nearly any corner of the United States and beyond.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago