Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The benefits of small town affordable living coupled with the efficiency of the Suncoast Parkway connecting to the nearby cities of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg for work or pleasure.
- The hospital had a total of 13,666 admissions.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows 38,104 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- The Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital with 262 beds.
- Brooksville has a variety of many lifestyles, including historical homes situated on brick paved streets, private communities with all the amenities, and acres of majestic oak and pine trees.
- Traditional Medicine, Outpatient Only, all are encouraged.
- This large multi-specialty practice is seeking board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for several openings within their group.
- Its physicians performed 5,499 inpatient and 2,442 outpatient surgeries.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago