Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lab onsite.
- Flawless reputation and fantastic patient experience.
- It is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Walk past the Monument of States, made of minerals from every state and many nations.
- 2 BC IM MD's, 2 NP's, & 3 MA's.
- The group is offering a production bonus, health, 401K with a great compensation package.
- The practice currently employs two (2) Busy female Spanish speaking physicians who serve about 30 patients each daily.
- Ultrasound/Eco onsite.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- As of the 2010 United States Census, the city population was 59,682 and is a Principal City of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, Florida, Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a 2010 population of 2,134,411.
- The Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 257-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Interest in Diabetic Management a plus.
- Watch for murals depicting the town's past as a cattle capital, where present-day rodeos and cattle auctions allow visitors and residents to remember the historic past.
- In downtown Kissimmee, spend some time in Kissimmee Lakefront Park and walk around the waterfront, stopping for ice cream, some splashing in the fountain pool and perhaps a cast into the lake known for bass.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- This regional medical center in Central Florida is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join a high volume existing practice.
- Moments to Orlando, Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its themed dinner theaters, swamp tours and outdoor activities.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $65 million in expansions and a planned $50 million patient tower slated to start construction in Summer 2011, the Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Here are the.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago