Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Gulf Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Group has an expanding base of Internal Medicine patients.
- The current internist expanded services to include nuclear stress testing and holter monitoring.
- Newly developed Internal Medicine clinic space within primary medical building.
- Advanced practitioner and hospitalist support.
- Lively arts and a diverse cultural environment.
- Vista is representing a highly regarded private practice looking to continue the tremendous growth of its outpatient Internal Medicine department.
- Historic Gulf Coast location with world's whitest beaches.
- Birthplace of naval aviation and home of the "Blue Angels".
- No state income tax and low cost of living.
- Subspecialty interests and expanding ancillary services possible.
- Join a rapidly developing Internal Medicine department as part of a very successful private practice.
- Insightful management keeping the practice on the cutting edge.
- MRI, PET/CT scanner, linear accelerator, diagnostic lab, and chemotherapy are all located on site.
- Dedicated staff utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technologies.
- Exceptional water sports - red snapper capital of the world.
- Busy patient volume: 20-25 patients per day.
- Partnership is available after 2 years with the ability to share in strong ancillary revenues.
- Strong camaraderie among group physicians and highly trained and qualified technical staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Gulf Coast, FL.
- New spa-like women's center recently opened with digital mammography and bone densitometry.
- Convenient airport with service by 10 airlines.
- Recently built physician-owned private facility with comprehensive diagnostic and treatment capabilities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago