Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West Palm Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Florida Medical License.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to partner with the world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine.
- Benefit from the education, research, and clinical program of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, one of the top ranked schools nationally.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a health system.
- The physician's strong primary care background will play an instrumental role in ensuring quality outcomes and satisfaction.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
- Dedicated support staff.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- Competitive benefits and salary offered.
- While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will be committed to excellence in patient care and customer service.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- This established high-end, white glove practice is located in one of the most desirable locations in the United States The practice serves as the primary care linkage between the Palm Beach community and Mount Sinai.
- Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- Additionally, the role will be further enhanced by Jupiter Medical Center, a close partner to Mount Sinai and leading hospital in the area.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking an experienced, full-time primary care physician to join a thriving, multi-specialty practice in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Some experience preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago