Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Myrtle Beach) is for an outpatient clinic.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, Hipaa, Corporate Compliance and Clia standards are adhered to.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- The Physician shall refer and coordinate in-patient hospitalization for the Center's patients at the hospital of the patient's choice and/or at a facility as required pursuant to insurance contact guidelines.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
- To qualify this candidate must have successfully completed residency training and be board eligible or board certified in a primary care specialty, such as Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Geriatrics.
- Internal Medicine /Family Medicine Physician.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- Competitive salary.
- 403b retirement plan.
- Operate within the parameters of a written position description that complies with the Center's policies, rules and regulations.
- Successfully completed medical training at a four year accredited medical school and received a M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- Possess appropriate hospital privileges, if required, be "public health" oriented, and be a full time Center employee.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure quality of patient care.
- To assist with development of the Center's health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center's health care plan and to ensure quality of service.
- Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago