Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Myrtle Beach) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- To qualify this candidate must have successfully completed residency training and be board eligible or board certified in a primary care specialty, such as Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Geriatrics.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- Competitive salary.
- Internal Medicine /Family Medicine Physician.
- 403b retirement plan.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, Hipaa, Corporate Compliance and Clia standards are adhered to.
- Operate within the parameters of a written position description that complies with the Center's policies, rules and regulations.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center's health care plan and to ensure quality of service.
- To assist with development of the Center's health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Successfully completed medical training at a four year accredited medical school and received a M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- The Physician shall refer and coordinate in-patient hospitalization for the Center's patients at the hospital of the patient's choice and/or at a facility as required pursuant to insurance contact guidelines.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- Possess appropriate hospital privileges, if required, be "public health" oriented, and be a full time Center employee.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure quality of patient care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.