Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Myrtle Beach) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- The Physician shall refer and coordinate in-patient hospitalization for the Center's patients at the hospital of the patient's choice and/or at a facility as required pursuant to insurance contact guidelines.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- Possess appropriate hospital privileges, if required, be "public health" oriented, and be a full time Center employee.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure quality of patient care.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, Hipaa, Corporate Compliance and Clia standards are adhered to.
- To assist with development of the Center's health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Internal Medicine /Family Medicine Physician.
- Successfully completed medical training at a four year accredited medical school and received a M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Operate within the parameters of a written position description that complies with the Center's policies, rules and regulations.
- 403b retirement plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- To qualify this candidate must have successfully completed residency training and be board eligible or board certified in a primary care specialty, such as Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Geriatrics.
- Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
- Competitive salary.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center's health care plan and to ensure quality of service.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy and completeness.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago