Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employer can assist with student loan repayment and visa sponsorship for currently practicing physicians.
- Facility: A national primary care and specialty care practice committed to delivering superior healthcare with 2 brand new locations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Opportunity: Seeking an primary care physician or Geriatrician for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Compensation: Excellent salary with bonuses, sign on, relocation and exceptional benefits.
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5pm.
- Known for its abundance of lakes 38 in total in the city and easy access to Tampa, FL.
- Will see 20 patients or less a day.
- The primary care and specialty care physicians utilize a collaborative and team-based approach to focus on high quality of care while working with the patient and family.
- This city offers exactly what you're looking for in the Sunshine State - with a population of over 600,000 in the area, close to major cities and easy access to multiple beaches and lakes.
- Location: 30 minutes to Tampa and within an hour to Orlando!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago