Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- United States citizenship.
- He/she will provide comprehensive care (includes women's health care) to our diverse population.
- Multiple Traditional Monday thru Friday with rotating Saturdays a few times a year.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, 26 days paid vacation, sick leave, 10 paid holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- Interested Physicians who have the requisite qualifications and experience expectations outlined may forward their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae for initial review.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- The Dorn Vamc is recruiting for physicians for our outpatient Primary Care Service.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- We offer the unique opportunity to serve special populations, teach while investing in long term goals.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina, School of Medicine.
- We have opportunities to work with special populations including Geriatrics, OEF/OIF, Spinal Cord injury and Wound care.
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or subspecialty.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Our Medical Center.
- We have opportunities to teach residents, medical students, nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- We are seeking a full-time, preferred board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- Salary and Benefits.
- Applicant's education and experience will be reviewed by a Professional Standards Board and Compensation Panel (for physicians and dentists) in determining the grade and salary of the applicant selected.
- Work Schedule.
- Please bring your special interest and unique talents.
- Tuesday-Saturday Tours available with an extended Tuesday and an abbreviated Saturday.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago