Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested Physicians who have the requisite qualifications and experience expectations outlined may forward their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae for initial review.
- Please bring your special interest and unique talents.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- The Dorn Vamc is recruiting for physicians for our outpatient Primary Care Service.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, 26 days paid vacation, sick leave, 10 paid holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- We are seeking a full-time, preferred board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- United States citizenship.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- Our Medical Center.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina, School of Medicine.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- We have opportunities to work with special populations including Geriatrics, OEF/OIF, Spinal Cord injury and Wound care.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- We offer the unique opportunity to serve special populations, teach while investing in long term goals.
- He/she will provide comprehensive care (includes women's health care) to our diverse population.
- Salary and Benefits.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- Tuesday-Saturday Tours available with an extended Tuesday and an abbreviated Saturday.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or subspecialty.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- Work Schedule.
- Multiple Traditional Monday thru Friday with rotating Saturdays a few times a year.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- We have opportunities to teach residents, medical students, nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students.
- Applicant's education and experience will be reviewed by a Professional Standards Board and Compensation Panel (for physicians and dentists) in determining the grade and salary of the applicant selected.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago