Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- EMR- Greenway.
- Facility: 250+ Bed Facilities is one of the largest physician owned multi-specialty groups on Florida's Emerald Coast and has been around for 70+ years.
- Fully comprehensive benefit package, 31 days off per year, relocation, sign-on and CME offered.
- This area is home to some of the most beautiful white-sandy beaches in the world.
- They won't be responsible for intubation as they have a dedicated team that handles that.
- Fort Walton Beach is conveniently located under 1 hour to the International airport in Pensacola, FL.
- With our 40+ public schools ranked as one of the best educational systems in the nation, it's also a great place to raise a family.
- Opportunity: Recruiting for a full-time Hospitalist due to growth in the community.
- ICU is open and they have full time intensives on staff.
- This must-see area is just a short road trip from other Southern Metropolitan areas such as: New Orleans, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Nashville, and Mobile.
- That, coupled with the mid-sized community environment and the cultural opportunities of a metropolitan city, makes our area a wonderful place to live for singles and families alike!
- Location: Miles of beautiful sunny beaches on the Gulf Coast of Florida!
- They employ state of the art technology, coupled with skilled and experienced providers, friendly and caring staff, and the convenience of one-stop shopping!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Compensation: Competitive guaranteed base salary + RVU production makes this one of the most lucrative opportunities in the region!
- They are a level two trauma center.
- Incoming provider will be joining 3 other Hospitalist, multiple NP's with excellent sub-specialty support.
- With more than 60 physicians in 20+ different specialties, they provide a range of healthcare services to fit most needs.
- This is not a 7 on 7 off schedule - our current hospitalists only work approximately 16 - 18 shifts per month, each shift is only 8 hours!
- Partnership available!
- 1 beach in America.
- United States Today readers recently selected the Emerald Coast as the.
- They are not required to perform procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago