Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join two existing providers who are excellent team players and have outstanding reputations in the community.
- Living in the Tampa Bay area is like being on vacation all year.
- 39 Nationally for Best Places for Business and Careers and.
- For more than 30 years, this hospital has been providing services to the Tampa area and was recently recognized by Gallup as having one of the best-performing, most productive and engaged work forces in the world.
- Forbes ranks Tampa Metro as.
- Established outpatient practice conveniently located adjacent to the hospital.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package with sign-on and relocation bonuses available.
- 150+ bed hospital.
- 35 for Best Places to Live.
- " On the opposite side of the bay, the beaches of St. Petersburg offer water sports and activities like parasailing and dolphin-watching cruises, while the city itself has become a major arts destination, home of the renowned Salvador Dali Museum.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- United States News Ranks Tampa as.
- Recognized as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission and has been named One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Stroke, Orthopedics and Patient Safety by the Women's Choice Award.
- 43 in Job Growth.
- Located north of the bay, Tampa has a hip social scene, a thriving Hispanic community, and is notable for Ybor City, once known as "the Cigar Capital of the World.
- With a population of over 3 million, Tampa still has almost a 5% lower cost of living rate than the national average.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago