Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- If you are quality driven and ready to make a big impact on a small community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Charleston, SC.
- 100% out-patient.
- Most recently, it has been ranked as a Top 15 Health System for four consecutive years by Truven Health Analytics and has won the President's Award for its extraordinary contributions to healthcare from Professional Research Consultants (PRC).
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners is a comprehensive network of more than 230 physicians that covers a complete range of primary care and 20 subspecialties.
- Excellent Benefit Package.
- Competitive salary guarantee with incentives.
- Our practices cover a wide range of primary care medical services, including family practice, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and Express/Urgent Care.
- Our medical staff consists of more than 1,100 doctors representing almost every medical specialty.
- Full time, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Roper St. Francis has won numerous national awards for its quality safety and patient engagement.
- Roper St. Francis is dedicated to offering a variety of benefits that help our teammates meet their personal needs.
- Physician Partners has physician practices in seven counties throughout South Carolina providing our community convenient, comprehensive and compassionate healthcare.
- South Carolina State Licensure required.
- Medical team of 2 physicians and 3 supportive staff.
- Specialty care, such as cardiology, orthopaedics, geriatrics, endocrinology, neurosurgery and general surgery are also provided in select locations.
- Carolinas HealthCare System, together with Roper St. Francis Physician Partners, is actively recruiting a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join their Internal Medicine Partners team in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.
- This includes a choice of health plans, income protection through voluntary and employer paid plans, generous time off, educational opportunities as well as employer paid and matching retirement options.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago