Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- We employ Geriatricians, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians.
- 5 CME days and $2,000.
- 8 paid holidays.
- 401K, life and disability insurance, and more.
- 4 weeks of paid time off.
- Our physicians are employed working Monday through Friday, 8-5, seeing about 12-15 geriatric patients per day in the office.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with over 85 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Must have a Florida license and be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- DaVita is committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for an experienced Primary Care Physician to join us at our Tampa (Pansara, Hillsborough County), FL.
- Shared after-hours.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tampa, FL.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago