Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Also must have.
- The Heart Center, the.
- Miami, Florida.
- Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
- An international airport and the world's busiest cruise port.
- Mercy is affiliated with over 700 physicians representing 27 medical specialties.
- Historic hideaways.
- Hospitalist must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- A 473-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission.
- Plush hotels.
- Major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball.
- As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and is affiliated with HCA East Florida Division, an HCA affiliate.
- Orthopaedics Institute, and the.
- There are no procedures and ED will run codes.
- Since its inception in 1950, Mercy Hospital has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support.
- Its Centers of Excellence include:.
- Must be MD or DO.
- EmCare and Mercy Hospital is searching for Hospitalists to become apart of our program in.
- Surgical Weight Loss Center.
- Maternity and Women's Health Center, theMiami Cancer Center, the.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Miami, FL.
- Endless shopping opportunities.
- Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for 60 years.
- Minimally Invasive Institute, the.
- The city of Miami truly offers something for everyone: trendy nightlife.
- As a comprehensive healthcare facility, Mercy offers a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago