Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northeast Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shift (7am-7pm) and beeper.
- Urgent locums Critical Care vacation coverage opportunity in coastal northern.
- Very unlikely you will actually be called back in.
- Vacation coverage September 25-October 1.
- Must be boarded in CC or Pulm CC per bi-laws.
- Must be Florida licensed.
- 32-bed ICU.
- Prefer drive in candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Leaders.