Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Longwood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Monitor therapeutic procedures, assess and manage/modify follow-up plans.
- CEO One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare.
- Outpatient setting.
- DaVita Medical Group Florida is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our well-respected team in Orlando, FL.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Physically capable of providing on-site emergency treatment in life threatening situations.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Diagnose and treat emergency conditions in accordance with Bcls guidelines as indicated.
- Recommend, order, and evaluate diagnostic studies and therapeutic interventions.
- Best for Vets Employers, Military Times.
- Ability to instruct/guide center clinical staff.
- Working knowledge of basic primary care principles, theory and practice and ability to stay current with recent developments.
- Conduct patient assessments including triage.
- Record and document health appraisal data necessary to maintain and coordinate health care needs and maintain a medical record.
- Ability to perform well-woman exams preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Located 10 minutes from downtown Orlando.
- Most Democratic Workplaces, Worldblu.
- Full-time Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Orlando, FL.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- Full unrestricted Florida license.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively with patients, physicians, staff and vendors.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining DaVita.
- No rounding strictly outpatient with fully trained staff.
- Ability to document and report findings and observations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Longwood, FL.
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review.
- Green Initiatives Award, Communitas.
- Multi-provider office.
- Prescribe and regulate medications in accordance with Florida Statutes.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of all the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Ability to perform approved clinical tasks including but not limited to: Evaluate and treat patient needs, emergency triage, prescribe and administer prescribed medications, prepare and apply dressings, and instruct patient in health measures and self-care.
- Monday-Friday/8am-5pm schedule seeing 16 to 18 patients per day.
- Educate patients on preventive health care (to include family/next of kin) and acute care follow-up as needed.
- One of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, Fortune.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- See patients in a timely and efficient manner consistent with DaVita access standards.
- Ability to write prescriptions and make referrals for non-PCP care (specialty care, radiology, etc.
- Monitor medical, radiographic, laboratory and any other diagnostic parameters associated with patient care.
- Consult and refer to other health care providers as indicated by individual patient needs.
- Ability to function as a center leader.
- Ability to round at hospitals / SNF's (as necessary) and also take.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently and document clearly in the medical record.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- 1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies, Fortune.
- Ability to be eligible for DaVita provided medical malpractice insurance.
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer.
- Conduct comprehensive or episodic health assessments of patients with acute or chronic health problems in order to establish medical diagnoses.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the Spanish language a plus.
- Knowledge of Allscripts a plus.
- Ability to become credentialed and maintain credentials with all DaVita participating health plans.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading independent medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Strong patient assessment skills.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago