Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Petersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary.
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is currently seeking Family or Internal Medicine physicians to join Bayfront Primary Care Associates.
- St. Petersburg is a vacation destination and attracts visitors with the Salvador Dali Museum, Fort De Soto Park, the St. Petersburg Pier and beautiful beaches.
- Hospital employed.
- Over the years, the hospital has made multimillion dollar investments to bring the community the best in care, close to home.
- CME/Relocation Allowance.
- St. Petersburg, located in Pinellas County and close to Clearwater, is known for its warm weather and breezes that blow off Tampa Bay.
- It is the second largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, which is composed of roughly 2 million residents.
- As St. Petersburg's first hospital, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg has remained committed to providing the community with the highest quality health care services and advanced facilities.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance.
- No hospital.
- And that includes the most skilled and experienced physicians and care providers.
- Join four other Employed Primary Care Providers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Petersburg, FL.
- For more than 100 years, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg - a 480-bed teaching hospital in St. Petersburg - has responded to the health care needs of West Coast residents.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago