Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Aiken) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a strong need for primary care in the community, this is an excellent opportunity to take over an established practice in an attractive location close to major urban areas, the mountains, and the Carolina Coast.
- Aiken Regional Medical Center is a 225-bed hospital and is the only hospital in the community.
- The incoming physician will be busy, averaging 18 - 20 patients in office per day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- The medical staff includes more than 120 physicians representing a broad spectrum of specialties.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE.
- Enjoy the best of the Southeast in Aiken, South Carolina.
- More than 85 percent of the medical staff are board certified with many board certified in more than one specialty.
- Aiken offers a great family-oriented community, exceptional recreational opportunities (golfing and equestrian), and historic small town charm with a vibrant and upscale appeal.
- Aiken, SC is conveniently located just twenty minutes from Augusta, GA - home of the Master Tournament - and two to three hours from the mountains, the Carolina coast and Atlanta.
- Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, SC is now recruiting an Internal Medicine physician for a hospital-employed position.
- Compensation will be competitive, and includes a salary, benefits plus other incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago