Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic Hours 7:30a - 5:00p.
- On site Diagnostics.
- Exclusive focus on complex Medicare patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Miami, FL.
- Spanish a plus but not required.
- Unrestricted Florida MD or DO License.
- Professional satisfaction.
- Professional growth and development.
- Our staff is comprised of talented Primary Care Internists, Family Practitioners and Geriatricians as well as Specialists who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- Small panel size.
- Managed Care Experience preferred.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Balanced work life - Monday - Friday work schedule.
- Excellent benefits.
- On site Pharmacy Services.
- Physician run organization.
- Fellowship in Geriatric is a Plus.
- Chen Senior Medical Center is growing and we are interviewing Primary Care Providers for our Miami "Countyline" location.
- At least 1 year of Primary Care experience preferred.
- Our successful physicians will full patient panel are earning at or above the 90th percentile of Mgma.
- Free Shuttle Service.
- Peer collaboration.
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking Primary Care Providers who appreciate complicated elderly patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago