Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base salary plus quality bonuses.
- 18-25 Daily Census, Average 10-15 patients per provider.
- It includes the 121-bed Medical Center at Camden, Outpatient Center and Urgent Care at Elgin, West Wateree Medical Complex, sleep diagnostics center, and home health and hospice.
- KershawHealth Medical Center, located in Camden, South Carolina, is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to provide Hospitalist services in Camden, South Carolina.
- Student loan assistance negotiable.
- Procedures preferable, not required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Camden, SC.
- EMR Experience.
- Ventilator Management.
- Extra shifts available for moonlighting.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- With more than 100 years of community service, its mission remains to provide everyone with quality, cost-effective, personalized healthcare and to improve the health and well-being of all served.
- Commitment to clinical excellence focusing on quality and patient satisfaction.
- The goal in working together is to ensure the continued provision of high quality local healthcare, to expand services, and to provide seamless access to the advanced care available through Musc Health.
- Hard working, collegial group.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- KershawHealth is a comprehensive healthcare system providing a range of diagnostic, medical, surgical, rehabilitation, and post-acute services.
- One week of nights every six weeks.
- Average of 3-5 admissions per night.
- Camden is one of South Carolina's fastest-growing regions with year round recreational activities, rich cultural community, affordable real estate and nearby lakeside housing.
- Completion of an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency from an approved Acgme program.
- Camden is also within close proximity to metropolitan cities, beaches, and mountains.
- Camden is just 30 minutes from the State Capitol, Columbia- 90 minutes from Charlotte, NC and just two and a half hours Charleston and South Carolina beaches.
- This is an employed position that includes a sign-on bonus and competitive salary and benefits package.
- Kershaw County, South Carolina, is one of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live, work, and visit.
- ICU work required, Tele ICU 24/7.
- Along with sister hospital Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center in Hartsville, SC, KershawHealth is part of the Musc Health Network, a new integrated healthcare delivery network operated jointly by Rcch and Musc Health (Medical University of South Carolina).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago