Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Facility/Opportunity: A major health management company with long term connections to the area.
- Due to growth, the group is seeking additional IM, FP and Geriatricians for two locations in Miami.
- Come enjoy the beautiful weather, unique communities, shopping, dining and colorful people that.
- Full benefits and opportunity for growth within organization.
- High focus on quality of care and working with the patient and family.
- Providers manage 350-450 patients who are seen by their physician on average every month.
- Miami FL is a major center and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, and international trade---not to mention some of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
- Predominantly senior patient panel.
- Sun, sand and so much more!
- Location: Miami Beach, FL!
- Resources in place to guarantee every physician's success.
- Outpatient only and schedule will be Monday through Friday.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Compensation: Starting salary of $225,000 with bonuses, sign-on and relocation.
- Average daily patient census is less than 20 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago