Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Brooksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provides teaching, supervision and serves as a role model to residents, interns and medical students.
- Demonstrates applied knowledge base including integration of skills.
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to patient and family issues, including age, gender and cultural diversity.
- Oak Hill Hospital seeking an Internal Medicine Chief Resident for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- The Chief resident develops administrative skills appropriate to the Residency to act as a liaison to residents.
- Chief Medical Resident.
- Demonstrates awareness and applies knowledge of legal issues in all aspects of patient care, incorporating risk management skills, and quality control measures.
- Actively participates on assigned hospital committees as a member.
- Current Florida license.
- Provides teaching, support and other duties as assigned to facilitate the Core Conference series and other residency conferences.
- Must be able and willing to establish and maintain effective working relationships with residents, interns, medical students, administrative staff, residency faculty and administration, hospital staff, attending physicians, patients, families, and the public.
- Participates actively in all educational and residency program activities and assumes responsibility for teaching residents, interns and medical students.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Brooksville, FL.
- During the academic year, the Chief resident will develop his/her personal leadership style, learn the complexities of conflict negotiation and resolution, and gain understanding of institutional administrative policies.
- Participates in the resolution of residents' staffing conflicts and maintains flexibility regarding staffing patterns, including on.
- Admission, consultation, evaluation, diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of patients with general medical problems for safe, effective and compassionate patient care.
- The Chief resident shall function under the supervision of the Internal Medicine Residency Program Director.
- Demonstrates dexterity and competency to perform and teach all essential and required procedures.
- Develops and maintains a personal program of self-study and professional growth with guidance of the Program.
- Director, and Internal Medicine Residency faculty.
- And perform high-level decision-making.
- Identifies need for patient education and orders or provides education.
- Demonstrates ability for effective problem identification and resolution as well as independent judgment.
- Graduate of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Supervises: Medical students, interns, and residents.
- Participates in research and scholarly activities.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD).
- Comprehensively documents in patients' charts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Efficiently performs in emergency situations, including adherence to established clinic and hospital-specific protocols.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago