Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Davenport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Replace departing physician.
- Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center is seeking a board eligible/certified Internal Medicine physician to join the hospital employed multispecialty group.
- No hospital.
- Heart of Florida has grown almost continuously since construction of its new building in 1996.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Davenport, FL.
- The hospital's many outstanding services include an orthopedics and joint replacement center of excellence, a center for cardiac services offering elective angioplasty, a full-service on-campus therapy center, accredited stroke center and Stork's Landing delivery center.
- Outpatient only.
- Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center is a 200-bed, acute-care hospital offering a full spectrum of services, supported by nearly 200 physicians representing various medical specialties.
- Competitive financial package to include salary (based on Mgma guidelines), incremental overhead expenses, CME, marketing, relocation expenses, potential for signing bonus, commencement bonus, and potential for medical education debt assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago