Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Brooksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Oak Hill Hospital located in Brooksville, FL is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to serve as Core Faculty for the Internal Medicine Residency Program that was established in July 2014.
- The physician will work clinically at the Resident Continuity Clinic on an outpatient only basis and have up to 15 hours per week of administrative time for GME non-clinical activities.
- Anticipated start date for this role is January 1, 2018.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine and hold or have the ability to obtain a Florida Medical License.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Brooksville, FL.
- Candidates with previous residency teaching experience are highly encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago