Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 week for CME with $2,500 stipend.
- Assignment: Average Census: 15-18 including admissions: 6.
- Facility: Full-Service HealthCare.
- Pay Rate: $225-240K.
- No procedures required.
- MD/DO IM.
- Schedule: M-F 8-5 or 7-7 with 7on 7off.
- FL licensed.
- BC preferred/BE.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Backup to ER on codes.
- Will supervise APN's.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Short-Term, Life and Disability.
- Patients with full history.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Life