Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Lauderdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule for this opportunity is business hours Monday through Friday.
- The University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency at Holy Cross Hospital is a new Acgme accredited Internal Medicine program focused on developing the next generation of leaders in general Internal Medicine.
- Holy Cross Hospital offers an excellent compensation and benefit package for employed providers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Holy Cross Hospital has an excellent full time Program Director opportunity for an experienced Board Certified Internal Medicine physician located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Internal Medicine faculty physician to be part of Holy Cross Hospital.
- Requirements for this opportunity include five or more years of participation as an active faculty member in an Acgme-accredited Internal Medicine residency program, and at least three years of graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment.
- The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual interested in improving the practice of Internal Medicine and the care of the underserved population in South Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago