Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a community where you can work and play!
- Given a Safety Rating of an "A" by the National Leapfrog Group.
- And has been serving the Big Bend community for more than 30 years.
- The Regional Medical Group has 5 office locations throughout the Tallahassee and surrounding areas.
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association for the third year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches.
- The incoming physician would see a mix of adult and geriatric patients - no pediatrics.
- This Regional Medical Center, located in Tallahassee, Florida is a 242 all-private bed facility.
- They have on-site laboratory and radiology services.
- With more than 1100 employees and 500 physicians our number one priority is to exceed our patients' expectations with the highest quality and most compassionate care.
- This is an outpatient-only practice opportunity with traditional office hours Monday through Friday.
- The practice offers routine physical exams and vaccinations, treatment of chronic and acute illnesses as well as preventative care.
- Received the Get With The Guidelines.
- In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time.
- Named Top Performer by the Joint Commission three years in a row.
- As a fully-accredited healthcare facility, we strive to provide the latest in state-of-the art technologies and best practices to our community.
- Our main campus location has been part of the medical community for over 20 years.
- The Regional Medical Center has received several awards and distinctions over the years.
- The incoming physician would be employed and receive a competitive compensation package including salary and benefits.
- This Regional Medical Center is seeking a primary care physician to join their well-established, employed primary care network at main campus location.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago