Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tallahassee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TMH includes a 772-bed acute care hospital and a variety of services to meet health needs across the lifespan.
- Tallahassee is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia.
- In all, TMH is the eighth-largest hospital in Florida with a medical staff of 600 physicians representing 50 different specialties.
- Tallahassee, Florida.
- The candidate must be certified through the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- A great place to live.
- At TMH, patients find treatment in specialized fields such as heart and vascular care, cancer care, orthopedics, neurology, women's and children's health, behavioral health, surgery, family medicine and emergency medicine.
- Designed to meet the diverse health care needs of the Big Bend region, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare is a private, not-for-profit health care system serving 16 counties in North Florida and South Georgia.
- Tallahassee A great place to live.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tallahassee, FL.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits!
- To the following Monday AM Anticipate approximate.
- The program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme), and is sponsored by the Florida State University (FSU) College of Medicine and operated in conjunction with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH).
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine faculty member for our Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Best known as Florida's state capital, Tallahassee is a medium-sized city where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm.
- Generally clinic hours are M-F, 9 AM - 5 PM For inpatient coverage, morning report is at 8 AM, work rounds after for one of the teams usually done by 11 AM Pager.
- It is a categorical three-year training program leading to certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, Southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks, it is a Florida few have seen.
- The majority of your work will be in direct patient care and supervising residents while practicing in a collegial environment dedicated to providing quality patient care.
- This region marks the center of the eight-county "Big-Bend" area.
- Near but far from the castles and crowds of Disney, lies another magical place in the Sunshine State - one with a fascinating past, a diverse population, a buzzing political center, and great pride.
- A better place to practice!
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago