Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hollywood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar.
- Candidate must be a MD/DO graduate of an accredited internal medicine program, be able to make high-level decisions, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with clinical staff and students, faculty administration and staff, and the public.
- Candidate will function under the supervision of the Internal Medicine Residency Program Director to learn the complexities of conflict negotiation and resolution, gain an understanding of institutional administrative policies, and develop his/her personal leadership style while developing and maintaining a personal program of professional growth with the guidance of the Program Director and Internal Medicine Residency faculty.
- Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a Junior Faculty (PGY-4) Chief to act as a liaison to the Internal Medicine Residency Program residents, interns and medical students through teaching, supervision, and serving as a role model.
- In the upcoming years, the system plans to start Neurology, Psychiatry and General Surgery Residencies and Fellowships in Adult and Pediatric Cardiology and Hematology/Oncology.
- Memorial's facilities include its flagship, Memorial Regional Hospital, one of the largest in Florida.
- Memorial Healthcare System has received Acgme accreditation for Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation residency programs which are set to begin in June/July 2018.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, the only freestanding children's hospital in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South.
- Memorial's work environment has been rated by employees and physicians alike as an open-door, inclusive culture that is committed to safety, transparency and, above all, outstanding service to patients and families.
- About Memorial Healthcare System.
- South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums and world-class dining.
- And Memorial Manor, a United States News five-star-rated nursing home.
- A national leader in quality care and patient satisfaction, Memorial has ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work - including Modern Healthcare magazine, Florida Trend magazine and Becker's Hospital Review, just to name a few.
- South Florida's high quality of life - including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism and no state income tax - attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
- About South Florida.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL.
- Facilitates and participates in all educational and residency program activities as well as the Core Conference series and other residency conferences.
- Memorial Hospital West.
- Memorial Healthcare System is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States.
- Develops resident schedule, while maintaining flexibility regarding staffing patterns, including on-.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago