Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hollywood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an Acgme-accredited internal medicine program as well as possess and maintain their internal medicine board certification.
- In the upcoming years, the system plans to start neurology, psychiatry and general surgery residencies and fellowships in adult and pediatric cardiology and hematology/oncology.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke.
- Memorial's work environment has been rated by employees and physicians alike as an open-door, inclusive culture that is committed to safety, transparency and, above all, outstanding service to patients and families.
- Prior experience running a resident clinic as well as a background in research and quality improvement is strongly preferred.
- Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a Director of the Resident Continuity Clinic who will oversee all aspects of clinical and administrative care within the clinic setting pertaining to residents' training.
- A national leader in quality care and patient satisfaction, Memorial has ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work - including Modern Healthcare magazine, Florida Trend magazine and Becker's Hospital Review, just to name a few.
- Participation in lectures and curriculum development is mandatory as is participation in academic societies and other educational programs aimed at enhancing educational and/or administrative skills.
- Memorial Hospital West.
- Memorial Healthcare System is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States.
- Memorial's facilities include its flagship, Memorial Regional Hospital, one of the largest in Florida.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar.
- South Florida's high quality of life - including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism and no state income tax - attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
- Responsibilities include the management of all facets of resident activity including, but not limited to, the recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, counseling, evaluation, and advancement of residents.
- Memorial Healthcare System has received Acgme accreditation for internal medicine, pediatrics and physical medicine & rehabilitation residency programs which are set to begin in June/July 2018.
- And Memorial Manor, a United States News five-star-rated nursing home.
- About Memorial Healthcare System.
- Memorial Healthcare System has received institutional accreditation by the Acgme for the upcoming academic year in the following disciplines: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Surgery, Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, the only freestanding children's hospital in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums and world-class dining.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL.
- About South Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago