Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Location: Florida's state capital, is often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks-a Florida few have seen.
- Facility: Not-for-profit community healthcare system committed to transforming care, advancing health, and improving lives with an ultimate vision of leading the community to be the healthiest in the nation.
- Compensation: Excellent salary offered for the area!
- Trauma Center.
- 50% Clinical, 50% teaching.
- Full benefits with sign-on, relocation assistance, PTO and CMEs.
- The city is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes to the Georgia line.
- Faculty member of the Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Enjoy well-known bars and restaurants, museums, parks, art galleries, a natural-habitat zoo, and some of the best college sports around - the city that offers it all!
- Teaching opportunity in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- It is also less than two hours from Florida's white sand beaches, one which is ranked as one of the top 10 beaches in the country, offering a completely different but equally beautiful scene.
- Opportunity: Internal Medicine Faculty opening.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago