Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If treating grateful patients in a low stress setting in one of the most beautiful places in the country is the right choice for you.
- 100% Outpatient IM.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- South Carolina lifestyle Internal Medicine opportunity.
- 100K student loans, competitive salary, close to Charleston!
- Lifestyle position offering competitive compensation near beautiful Charleston.
- Holding the State record for largemouth Bass, a fisherman's paradise covering 110,000 acres can be outside your backdoor with affordable housing prices to meet every budget.
- Hub of all things Southern- especially those quintessential regional flavors including South Carolina BBQ, Low Country Shrimp and Grits, Boiled Peanuts, She Crab Soup or Crispy Fried Okra- Is your mouth watering already?
- Boasting 220 days of sunshine per year, you will be able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather year-round.
- Package/Benefits/Bonus System.
- 20 patients per day with 3 exam rooms.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- M-TH: 8:00am- 5:00pm, FRI: 8-12.
- Known for its matchless beauty and hospitality, it's a great central location allows you to be at the beach, historic Charleston, or attend college football games all within a short drive.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago