Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits package, 401K and profit sharing also included.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Charleston, SC.
- Well-established referral network.
- Perform basic physical exams.
- This is an Ideal position for a physician who appreciates consistent clinic schedules and seeks work/life balance in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.
- Collaborates and supervises industry-sponsored clinical trials with affiliate practice, Clinical Trials of South Carolina.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Rewarding incentive structure including ancillary services including MRI, X-Ray, DME and research.
- And other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
- Research responsibilities may include reviewing patient records, charts, lab work.
- Multidisciplinary healthcare company comprised of pain, research and Neurology physicians, seeks an Internal Medicine physician to join our organization.
- Fully integrated EMR.
- The successful applicant will be comfortable developing relationships in an expanding referral network and committed to elevating the standard of care in our community.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Interested physicians must be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Functions independently to diagnose and establish treatment plans for acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and/or therapeutic tests relative to patient needs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago