Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This position will provide patient care in multiple facilities working with the PHC team throughout Pinellas County.
- This position provides Primary Care to adult patients in Nursing Homes, SNF and Assisted Living Facilities throughout Pinellas County.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St Petersburg, FL.
- Professional Health Care of Pinellas is an independently owned (since 1997), growing practice in St Petersburg, Florida.
- Responsibilities and Duties.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Malpractice provided, Credentialing fees paid.
- Experience with EMR, preferably Eclinicalworks.
- The successful candidate is friendly, energetic and has a passion for caring for the Long Term Care patient.
- Florida M.D. license, Board Certification, current DEA license, BLS, Acls, strong Interpersonal skills, collaborative, resourceful, and good documentation skills.
- PHC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus and future partnership possibility.
- In this position the physician has the opportunity to utilize your skills and talents in a challenging and rewarding setting caring for a diverse population of adult patients.
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm with one weekend and 1-2 nights per month of.
- No state tax - 361 days of sunshine*.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Benefits package including 401k with match, employer paid Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, PTO, and Wellness Program.
- Qualifications and Skills.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago