Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pensacola) is a multispecialty group practice.
- A strong Risk Management and Compliance Program.
- A strong electronic medical record (one chart for life, available at your fingertips).
- Productivity-based compensation with earnings above the 75th percentile.
- The structure of the practice allows Internists to be efficient and highly productive in clinic.
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to the "group".
- Join 7 Internists in a thriving, outpatient practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pensacola, FL.
- A solid governance structure which represents every physician.
- Practice with 7 exceptional physicians in the department - very cohesive group.
- An open book approach to operation of a group practice.
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system which gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings.
- Base Compensation tied to a range of wRVU productivity.
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful ancillary lines of business, including but not limited to an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, optical shop and MedPro Solutions, an independent billing & collecting, and consulting company.
- Quality facilities and medical equipment.
- No inpatient responsibilities and no hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago