Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No shortage of patients to see.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Partnership track with buy-in 2nd year.
- There is a good mix of outpatient and inpatient work.
- Location: Situated on the Atlantic, this city's waters offer sea turtles dolphins, and, most famously, the sailfish!
- This area is lined with shops and restaurants.
- Physician able to take.
- Compensation: Choose between employed ($200-$225,000) or contract work (45% of business earned).
- Opportunity: Successful private practice in a great community seeks another Internist or Family Medicine provider to join them.
- Full health, retirement and malpractice coverage, CME paid by employer with the associated time off, PTO, relocation and partnership track 2nd year with buy in.
- It is also known for its abundance of tidy, landscaped streets, vistas uninterrupted by high-rises, and waterfront in seemingly every direction.
- 2-year income guarantee and generous wRVU incentives.
- There are more established neighborhoods downtown with a mixture of town homes and condominiums.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago