Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 Best State for Doctors by Forbes magazine.
- A Southern City that combines charm and innovation.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Sign On Bonus, Student Loan Stipend, Relocation Assistance all negotiable.
- Fantastic local economy combined with low cost of living.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- Big city amenities without the hassle: shopping, dining, culture, music, major universities.
- Outpatient Only.
- Columbia is a great community with a ton to offer every lifestyle!
- The 258-bed hospital was founded in ers of Charity of Saint Augustine to minister to the community, in body, mind and spirit.
- Abbie Morey | Regional Director of Physician Recruitment.
- The facility is best known its expertise in cardiac care and serves as a nationally-recognized referral center for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Beaches - Mountains - Shopping - Dining - Music - Culture - Major Universities.
- We are seeking both Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians who want to see primarly adult patients.
- Our practices provide electronic medical records along with full office support staff to allow the physicians to focus on patient care.
- The facility has been recognized 17 reporting periods in a row with the top rating by the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Providence Health is owned and operated by LifePoint Health- a large Hospital System based out of TN.
- Providence Hospital has two campus locations.
- Capital City with historic landmarks and a modern energy.
- Convenient for air travel.
- 1-hour from one of the world's most prestigious golf courses.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Providence Hospital's main campus is located in the heart of downtown Columbia on the corner of Forest Drive.
- Hospital Employed Practices.
- Multiple Fortune 500 Companies.
- Providence Health in Columbia, SC is actively recruiting primary care physicians for various office locations throughout the Columbia Market.
- We have a large community need for primary care providers and are seeking physicians who want to provide outstanding patient care to the patients that we serve.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago