Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- As the nation's leading Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for home-based primary care, Visiting Physicians Association provides a strong continuum of care to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
- You are board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine.
- Mobile diagnostic services and a state of the art laboratory.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k with match.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jacksonville, FL.
- You like quality face-to-face interactions with patients.
- No holidays, no hospital rounds.
- You enjoy working on complex cases.
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- You understand the importance of providing primary care in the home.
- H1b Visa sponsorship.
- VPA brings 25 years of experience to the field of home-based heath care with over 40 offices across 12 states, which means that you're able to spend more time with patients.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago