Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This opportunity is close to terrific sunny beaches, the Ritz-Carlton resort, and offers all the allure of South Florida on a tiny sliver of land.
- Enjoy improved patient care, work-life balance, personal and financial freedom.
- BE THE Doctor YOU Dreamed YOU'D BE.
- Great Location.
- Practice Personalized Care Spend quality time with patients and enjoy going to work again.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- We're actively interviewing for this great opportunity to practice medicine the way you envisioned when you first wanted to become a doctor.
- 30-45-minute appointments.
- Collaborative environment.
- See on average, 8-10 patients each day.
- No more than 600 patient panel.
- If you're a dynamic primary care physician wanting to focus on personalized care for a smaller patient panel, we have a great opportunity for you with Mdvip to join a high-quality care, turnkey practice that brings you financial freedom, personal success, and gives you your life back.
- 30 minutes to Miami International Airport.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago