Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Inverness) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self-professed "Home of the Manatee".
- The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72.
- Kings Bay can be home to over 400+ manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies.
- BC/BE IM or FP or Med Peds.
- F (22.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Inverness, FL.
- Primary Care Physician to join group in Crystal River, FL.
- Outpatient only.
- 1 Physician.
- According to the United States Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055.
- Regular Office Hours.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- There really is a Crystal River in Crystal River, Florida it is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States.
- 3 Mid-Levels.
- Practice patients are children and adults.
- The bay and the river combine to provide virtually every aquatic activity conceivable-from swimming and diving, to boating, water skiing, fishing and just drifting along admiring the views that make this city "The Gem of the Nature Coast.
- The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census (3,485 in 2000).
- Practice growth - new Physician will have patients from day one.
- " Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida.
- Monday to Sunday.
- Partnership track.
- It is a six mile long winding waterway fed by some 30 springs, connecting Kings Bay with the Gulf of Mexico.
- Patients admitted through hospitalist group.
- Temperature year round.
- Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city's northwest side.
- Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago