Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They service one Facility, Citrus Memorial Hospital.
- Small town living at its best in beautiful central Florida with easy access to Orlando and Tampa and their airports.
- Group has two office locations.
- H1B Visa candidates accepted.
- Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River.
- The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.
- New Physician will bring.
- The City of Inverness is a bicycler's paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails.
- Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Excellent schools and many natural and man-made attractions nearby.
- A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Tampa Bay.
- Internal Medicine Physician to join group of 4 Physicians in Inverness, Florida.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Inverness, FL.
- Boating, fishing and outdoor activities year-round.
- Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses renowned for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.
- Regular office hours = 9:00 to 5:00.
- All adult patients, they don't see children.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago