Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Petersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic Hours 7:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday.
- Balanced work life.
- Peer collaboration.
- Commencement Bonus!
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- For more than 30 years ChenMed/Dedicated Senior Medical Center has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to the geriatric and chronically ill patient population of South Florida.
- Competitive salary up and partner path opportunity available within 1 year.
- Free Shuttle Service.
- On site Pharmacy Services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Small panel size - 350 - Petersburg clincic has been so sucessful in the past year we need to add to our PCP team!
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- On site Diagnostics.
- Physician run organization.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care Internists who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- Professional satisfaction.
- Exclusive focus on complex Medicare patients.
- Come join us in sunny Florida!
- Practice 1:15 or better.
- It's why you went into medicine!
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking providers who appreciate complicated elderly patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago