Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday - Friday / 8am-5pm.
- Explore the Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk, the landscaped park, and the Arts & Entertainment District.
- Concierge practice established for 10 years and rapidly expanding.
- Joining well-established Board Certified Internal Medicine physician established in the community since 1981.
- Average of 7-12 patients per day including 3 executive health physicals.
- Internationally recognized for its famous beaches, arts, culture, shopping, and dining.
- Primarily outpatient with minimal inpatient rounding / admissions (less than 5%).
- Seemingly endless housing options including beachfront living, metro inner city living, and quite suburban neighborhood living.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Excellent public, private, and parochial school options.
- Join an organization created with the hope and vision of bringing more life to more lives by putting impersonal healthcare tactics aside, and embracing a new way of healing.
- Premier South Florida Metro - Concierge Medicine.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL has a population close to 170,000 and is a principal part of the Miami Metropolitan Area with over 6,000,000 residents.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago