Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Inverness) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Inverness, FL.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Loan Repayment Opportunities.
- Outpatient base practice with Hospitalist admitting.
- Ancillaries - Blood tests, Ultra Sound, Allergy Testing, PFT and Stress Tests.
- BC/BE Family Practice X-2.
- Monday - Friday.
- BC/BE Pediatrician.
- Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts country living with a choice of gated communities, golfing communities and homes with acres.
- Bordered by forests and lakes, the area's natural resources have been protected and managed to provide a wealth of outdoor opportunities for family enjoyment Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses and 1 is the world renowned Black Diamond, for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.
- Primary Care Physicians to join Group - Lecanto, Florida.
- 21 - 25 patients daily.
- Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River.
- A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando, Tampa Bay and 40 miles southwest of Ocala.
- The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.
- Citrus County, Florida.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Top-rated school system (A+) and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Servicing the community for 13 years.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus plan and Full Benefits.
- 2 Office locations - Main/Lecanto and Satellite/Homosassa.
- The City of Inverness is a bicycler's paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails.
- Will review J-1 Visa and H-1B Visa candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago