Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus.
- Executive & Administrative support.
- Comprehensive benefits (including health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching, salary deferment program, relocation allowance).
- We have both outpatient and traditional opportunities available.
- There is a guaranteed salary with productivity bonus.
- I am currently conducting a nationwide search for a qualified candidates.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house.
- You would be joining our group of employed physicians with busy practices.
- All applications and discussion will be kept confidential.
- Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend).
- Tfps (Tenet Florida Physician Services), a 200+ provider hospital employed multispecialty group, is seeking additional primary care physicians and geriatricians to join our group at West Boca Medical Center, in Boca Raton, Florida, as well as opportunities with practices in Delray Beach, Palm Beach County, as well as a practice in Fort Lauderdale.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago