Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Services offered: Family Practice and Obstetrics, Diabetic Counseling, Cardiology, Indigent Medication Program, Labs Drawn on Site, Pharmacy, Family Planning, Diabetes Education Classes, Transportation, Lab, Ryan White Aids/HIV Early Intervention Services, Ultrasound, Best Chance Network Program, Bone Density, Breast Cancer Screenings, Podiatry, Nutrition Services, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics.
- Compensation: competitive base salary plus benefits.
- We understand that life is full of unexpected moments.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Facility: (Fqhc facility) Your health is the most valuable asset you have.
- This facility provides health care for all members of your family and would be proud to serve as your medical home.
- They offer benefits which include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage.
- We have a wonderful history of providing primary care services to medically underserved communities.
- The schedule is 5 days a week: (Mon-Fri) / 8a-5p w/. They are looking for the physician to start as soon as they are credentialed.
- Opportunity: There are currently 2 openings, Physicians must hold a MD or DO degree and be Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Location: A quaint town in SC-Triangulated between Augusta, Savannah, and Charleston.
- They participate with Nhsc/State loan repayment.
- The physician must see all ages of patients, with an average patients per day being 18-20.
- The Credentialing time frame is 30 days and they will not be accepting any Visa Applicants.
- From annual exams to minor emergencies and unforeseen illnesses, our office is fully equipped to provide health care for patients of all ages.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.