Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Greenville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- A successful Primary Care provider is expanding a wonderful office in Greenville, South Carolina.
- The office hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p - Outpatient Only.
- You will see an average of 20 patients a day in the office.
- This charming family friendly community is located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina.
- Full benefits include: health-life insurance-disability insurance-3 weeks vacation-CME allowance.
- The company is looking for a dedicated physician to work in a well-established outpatient office setting.
- There is malpractice coverage and relocation assistance and potential sign-on bonus as well.
- Take the time to spend one day in downtown Greenville, and you will see why is it consistently ranked as one of America's Best Cities.
- The group is offering a very competitive salary ($220,000 - $235,000 range) plus 15% bonuses.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Feb 16.