Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Greenville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Full benefits include: health-life insurance-disability insurance-3 weeks vacation-CME allowance.
- A successful Primary Care provider is expanding a wonderful office in Greenville, South Carolina.
- There is malpractice coverage and relocation assistance and potential sign-on bonus as well.
- The office hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p - Outpatient Only.
- Take the time to spend one day in downtown Greenville, and you will see why is it consistently ranked as one of America's Best Cities.
- This charming family friendly community is located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina.
- The group is offering a very competitive salary ($220,000 - $235,000 range) plus 15% bonuses.
- The company is looking for a dedicated physician to work in a well-established outpatient office setting.
- You will see an average of 20 patients a day in the office.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Integrity Healthcare.