Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Bradenton) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Enjoy working in the desirable, family-friendly Bradenton area of Florida.
- Convenient family-friendly location in Bradenton, Florida.
- Outpatient only setting with 1:10 or better phone.
- Commencement, annual bonuses, malpractice coverage, and full benefits.
- Competitive salary starting at $225,000+ $25,000 Sign-On.
- Collaborative and team-based approach to geriatric care.
- Join an expanding state-of-the-art senior care practice.
- 2 successful outpatient centers in the Bradenton/Tampa area.
- Open to 2018 residents.
- There are plenty of restaurants, universities, shops, and local entertainment.
- It has access to both public and private schools in affluent communities.
- Health, dental, 401K, retirement planning, long-term disability & life insurance.
- Small patient panel 350-450 to ensure great work-life balance and schedule.
- Staff of talented primary and specialty care physicians.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Feb 16.