Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Daytona Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer stability and reward loyalty with a two-year Path to Partnership.
- The city offers both natural beauty and active recreation and sports.
- Well-staffed program with five on day team, one on swing, one on nights, hospitalist RNs & site coordinator.
- Top Tier compensation plan including performance incentives and commencement bonus.
- Manageable patient census with great back-up and no procedures required.
- Join a solid team at a reputable healthcare system in Florida dedicated to providing high-quality compassionate care.
- Situated between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, this area of Florida is the perfect location for those who love the sun and the water.
- Coastal Florida Hospitalist Opening - Near Daytona Beach.
- Become part of a growing team at a 100 bed, non-for-profit facility recognized as a TOP Performer.
- Abundant fishing and boating opportunities await among the beautiful water that surrounds the city.
- Walk or bicycle along the 125+ miles of connecting trails and paths.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.