Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Columbia County has a population of approximately 70,000 and offers amenities without congestion in the Sunshine State.
- Monday- Friday schedule.
- Located just off the intersection of I-75 and I-10 in north-central Florida.
- This area features roomy, green real estate and a wide range of outdoor sports and water activities.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a traditional opportunity of inpatient and outpatient work.
- Compensation: Competitive salary offered plus, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME allowance, insurance, 401k, and paid vacation offered!
- Location: Beautiful community in central Florida is just 30 minutes from Gainesville, 1 hour from Jacksonville and 1 hour from Valdosta GA.
- Nicknamed "Gateway" to the state, this family-oriented community is conveniently located within easy driving distance of coastal Jacksonville and the university towns of Gainesville and Tallahassee.
- Looking for someone who can start by end of 2018.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Option to have work in all outpatient setting is available too.
- Facility: 90+ bed acute care hospital that provides a wide range of health care programs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago