Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nicknamed "Gateway" to the state, this family-oriented community is conveniently located within easy driving distance of coastal Jacksonville and the university towns of Gainesville and Tallahassee.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Facility: 90+ bed acute care hospital that provides a wide range of health care programs.
- This area features roomy, green real estate and a wide range of outdoor sports and water activities.
- Located just off the intersection of I-75 and I-10 in north-central Florida.
- Columbia County has a population of approximately 70,000 and offers amenities without congestion in the Sunshine State.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a traditional opportunity of inpatient and outpatient work.
- Looking for someone who can start by end of 2018.
- Compensation: Competitive salary offered plus, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME allowance, insurance, 401k, and paid vacation offered!
- Monday- Friday schedule.
- Location: Beautiful community in central Florida is just 30 minutes from Gainesville, 1 hour from Jacksonville and 1 hour from Valdosta GA.
- Option to have work in all outpatient setting is available too.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.