Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: 90+ bed acute care hospital that provides a wide range of health care programs.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a traditional opportunity of inpatient and outpatient work.
- Location: Beautiful community in central Florida is just 30 minutes from Gainesville, 1 hour from Jacksonville and 1 hour from Valdosta GA.
- This area features roomy, green real estate and a wide range of outdoor sports and water activities.
- Located just off the intersection of I-75 and I-10 in north-central Florida.
- Option to have work in all outpatient setting is available too.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Columbia County has a population of approximately 70,000 and offers amenities without congestion in the Sunshine State.
- Monday- Friday schedule.
- Looking for someone who can start by end of 2018.
- Nicknamed "Gateway" to the state, this family-oriented community is conveniently located within easy driving distance of coastal Jacksonville and the university towns of Gainesville and Tallahassee.
- Compensation: Competitive salary offered plus, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME allowance, insurance, 401k, and paid vacation offered!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.