Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Option to have work in all outpatient setting is available too.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a traditional opportunity of inpatient and outpatient work.
- Monday- Friday schedule.
- Facility: 90+ bed acute care hospital that provides a wide range of health care programs.
- Nicknamed "Gateway" to the state, this family-oriented community is conveniently located within easy driving distance of coastal Jacksonville and the university towns of Gainesville and Tallahassee.
- Looking for someone who can start by end of 2018.
- Compensation: Competitive salary offered plus, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME allowance, insurance, 401k, and paid vacation offered!
- Located just off the intersection of I-75 and I-10 in north-central Florida.
- Columbia County has a population of approximately 70,000 and offers amenities without congestion in the Sunshine State.
- Location: Beautiful community in central Florida is just 30 minutes from Gainesville, 1 hour from Jacksonville and 1 hour from Valdosta GA.
- This area features roomy, green real estate and a wide range of outdoor sports and water activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.